This morning I woke up suprised to discover that I have kindly been nominated for The Versatile Blogger & Blogger Recognition Awards by the lovely dearblogloveliz.wordpress.com . I very rarely get to participate in any form of tag or nomination train, so I am very thankful to her for allowing me to be a part of this.
In true spirit of receiving a nomination like this, it only makes sense to nominate other people who inspire me. It’s not a requirement to write a reason as to why I have nominated each person, but I will do so to include a little message for each of my nominees (-hope you all don’t mind). So without further hesitation, here are my Nominations for both awards:
- frugalhausfrau.com she never ceases to amaze me with her recipes, always unique and an expression of diverse cultural foods. I very much want to try and make her ‘Easy rustic tomato & caramelised onion galette’.
- noodlesnote.com every post is like following their travels, mainly around Hong-Kong’s restaurants, writing in both English and Japanese.
- lottiedoes.com her Disney trip made me so jealous, but I loved reading about her adventures and all the yummy foods she got to eat.
- theobsessivewriter.com constantly writing with full emotion which is inspiring.
- shesallaboutit.com posting with such variety, detailing everything from scrumptious healthy recipes to informative pieces.
- snapshotincursive.com I thoroughly enjoyed reading her ‘Eating my way through the Alphabet’ series.
- robertokaji.com a very talented poet who can find inspiration in the simplistic of things.
- theflyingtofu.wordpress.com discover the colourful and historical places of Japan with her.
- wretchedanddivine.wordpress.com we have followed each other on WordPress and Instagram for quite some time already, any anime and cosplay enthusiast will love her content.
- learningtolovethesilence.wordpress.com another poet who continuously writes with passion.
- brookeclarke.com you’ll never miss a helpful beauty review by reading her posts.
- laurasliving.com the perfect blog to follow for being nosey and taking tips from her daily routines.
- jamesedgarskye.com such a creative writer who is always flowing with fantastic ideas.
- thebareskinhacks.wordpress.com thank you for all the skincare reviews and advice.
- queeniekylee.com come on a journey around the world with her.
Now I have been instructed to give 7 facts about myself… (probably not going to be interesting, I apologise in advance).
- My favourite foods include spaghetti bolognese, chicken katsu curry, tteokbokki, dak-galbi, british roast dinners, mandarin cheesecake, dark chocolate, lychees and chow mein.
- One of my favourite films is Grease, even though musicals most of the time irritate me.
- I am the oldest child, with a brother named Daniel who is a little over 3 years younger than me.
- Quite often I am called Em, even by people who I have only just begun a friendship with.
- My name was supposed to be May, but my Mum named me after her late friend instead. I would like to be called Emma-May.
- Before moving abroad I was a Teaching Assistant in a British primary school.
- I have OCD, things just need to be kept clean and tidy or I can’t function.
Rules of nominating and being nominated:
- This one kind of goes without saying, post about you being nominated and who nominated you. Don’t forget to thank them 🙂
- Please include a list of 15 bloggers who you are inspired by and therefore would like to nominate.
- Use a header image with the name of the awards.
- Add 7 facts about yourself at free will.
Have fun nominating. I would also like to thank everyone who is reading and following my blog so far. We are a small group, but I really enjoy writing freely and feel honoured to receive such lovely comments.