Running out of healthy snack ideas to fulfil your ‘elevenses’ cravings? Feeling tired of all the supposedly inspiring ‘avocado on toast’ Instagram postings? It time for change.
Boiled eggs, black pepper and mayonaise on toast.
I found this to be very filling and suprising not plain tasting considering it’s a combination of such simple ingredients. Chilli mayonaise works just as well as regular mayonaise. In my opinion, using fresh slices of toasted ‘hedgehog’ loaf is much more appealing that the regular pre-cut tin loaves.
Not so plain, plain yoghurt.
- Bran flakes, banana slices, nuts and seeds.
- Diced strawberries and blueberries with blackberry coulis.
- Granola clusters accompanied by a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
- Warm raspberry/strawberry jam and sprinkled desiccated coconut.
- Peach/apricot slices with a pinch of brown sugar.
- Melted Nutella with orange segments.
- Apple wedges and raisins with a dash of cinnamon.
- Flaked almonds, chia seeds and oats.