SimplyEm’sBlog has expanded! I’m available for collaborative blog writing opportunities and as a contributing writer for websites and businesses.
Who am I?
My name is Emma. Some people know me as Sapphire Roses. I am a UK/South Korea based skincare blogger specialising in Korean Skincare. I have 4+ years worth of experience as a freelance blog writer. My interests don’t stop at beauty related topics – I also enjoy writing about lifestyle topics, food/drink, mental health and travelling.
I’m open to negotiations and look forward to hearing about unique or specific requests you may have on a freelance basis. Although, here are some packages which best describe my services. Please take a look ⬇️
💛 Guest Blogger Package – £5 💛
This is for fellow bloggers who need a little helping hand in getting their blog site & social media pages recognised. Here’s what I can offer in return for the small fee:
– 1 of your blog posts can feature on my blog website. It can be based on any organic topic of your interest.
– The blog post may include links to you social media or donation pages.
– You can use your own images if you want to.
– I will keep your post available on SimplyEm’SBlog, permanently rather than deleting it after a certain period of time.
– I will not claim to own the article & will therefore rightfully give you credit for your hard work.
– I’ll repeatedly tweet the blog post with tags to your pages to help promote. I will do the same on Instagram stories.
– You can decide whether you want me to publish the entire blog article on my blog website or have a ‘continue reading here’ link to drive traffic and views to your page.
For businesses (negotiable)
I can either produce content for your website (or blog section of your website) or produce content referencing your website/company in a blog post which will be hosted on my blog website (SimplyEm’SBlog).
Either way the quality of the content remains the same. I pride myself on being able to write about any given topic, although I have most experience writing about skincare/beauty and lifestyle topics. I will ensure to keep you updated with drafts during the process and always deliver according to deadlines as agreed. I invite you to read collaborative blog articles I have written for my clients – I hope you can view these as examples of my work. I’m also happy to provide links to blog articles and press releases which are on other websites as a point of reference.
I’m also available as a proof reader for both British & American English.
My contact details are the the bottom of this page.
My e-mail is always open to genuine sponsorship enquiries. I’m happy to negotiate the terms of the sponsorship or paid freelance work and look forward to hearing from brands and companies who are involved in the beauty, skincare, mental health, vegan, cruelty-free and the food/drink industry. I can send you my blog statistics if requested.
PR & other…
Do you have your own business proposal? Let’s connect and discuss, here:
Leave a Reply