As yesterday’s post was based around gift suggestions for men, I thought it would only be fair to comply a list of gift ideas for ‘women’.
- Ted Baker the Porcelain Rose Garden Toiletries Collection – was £50.00, reduced to £25.00 at Boots: Ted Baker always endorse lovely gift sets in their stores and are easily found across Boots stores. Some years their ranges have been more misses than hits, but they always sell plenty. This Rose Garden set looks very luxurious with it’s pastel pink, pearl white and deep rose design. Rose it my favourite scent so, if you know anyone else who likes rose this will be much appreciated. The set includes: 2 body lotions, 2 body washes, a shimmer body wash, bubble bath, an eye mask and a face cloth.
- Bamboo Bathtub Caddy – £21.99 from Amazon.uk: This rack lays across a bathtub, conveniently making a book, candles and a glass of wine at hand whilst you relax in a bubble bath. The are several different types including some that can hold a tablet (-not sure if that’s a wise choice).
- Stoneglow Nature’s Gift Red Roses Diffuser – £30.00 at John Lewis: Without a doubt there will be many poplular diffusers exchanged as gifts alike candles. This one in particular is probably the most pretty decorative one I have seen to date, with it’s dried rose submerged within the liquid scent. Infact all of Stoneglow’s diffusers have dried flowers or seashells within itself.
- Hotel Chocolat Merry Christmas Signature Box – £15.00 – I know I know, there is already
enoughchocolate treats around at Christmas time. If you are looking for something a bit more classy than a selection box or the same Lintt Lindor chocolates you give each year, then these are very fitting. This box includes 12 chocolates, 2 of each kind: Supermilk Caesar, Christmas mess, Billionaire’s Shortbread, Simple Dark bauble, Cinnamon bun and Caramel Supernova.
- Paperchase diaries – Ranging from £6.00-£17.00: There is nothing worse than receiving a plain, basic looking diary for Christmas. I’m sure we’ve all been there along with having to be thankful for receiving socks. If you know any stationery hoarder (me) or a person who loves to keep organised (also me), they will treasure a Paperchase diary like a newborn kitten. My personal favourites are the Indigo Nights A5 week to view 2018 diary (£16.00) and the Floral A6 magnetic 2 Days to view 2018 diary (£11.00).
- Remington Keratin Radiance Sleek & Smooth Brush – £44.99: Over the past few year many hair straightening hair brushes have been introduced to the market; some are quite overpriced. I have this exact model. It is very affordable considering it’s quality. Besides, Remington is a trustworthy brand and rightfully so as this heated styling brush does exactly as it’s name suggests. It’s simple to operate and doesn’t damage your hair so easily like other hair appliances, thanks to it’s keratin infused metal plates.
- Zara Home White Floral Shaped Tea light Holder – £11.99: This is one of many small, delicate homeware pieces that you could buy for someone dear from Zara Home. It’s a simple elegant decoration which would suit any room’s colour scheme with it’s neutral tone.
- L’Occitane Peony Skincare Collection – £55.99: L’Occitane is a high end brand so evidently their gift sets do not come cheaply. Often the quantities of each skincare product is quite small in comparison to their costs. This Peony Skincare Collection seems to be a fair price for the product selection. The collection includes the: Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Make-up remover, toner and cream. All the products aim to restore skin’s radiance.