I used to have the big bottle of this essence/toner and loved it, but it took forever to use up. I like to switch up and try new toners more regularly, so I bought the much smaller size when I decided to revisit it! First of all, I love the packaging, very minimal and chic, and gives off the brand’s message well from a first glance. Now onto more details of the product, its ingredients, texture and my thoughts whilst using it!
Product claims & ingredients:
· The toner aims to nourish, replenish and revitalise the skin. It was created by a medicine clinic in Korea.
· It contains minimal ingredients (seven in total).
· Full ingredient list: Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine.
· It contains 91.3% milk vecht root extract which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (they use this as opposed to water).
· It is fragrance free and claims to be irritant free.
· Milk vecht root extract is said to have a smaller particle than water, allowing it to be deeply and better absorbed by skin.
Product texture & Application:
· It’s not runny nor thick. As the name suggests it’s kind of a two in one product, and its texture is a hybrid of the two.
· It has a smooth viscous…
Find Rima on her platforms for more skincare content:
💻 Blog ✍️
Want to feature a guest post on SimplyEm’sBlog? – Find all the details “here“!